This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address*
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries*
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
* This data is only collected when a form is submitted on the website. The website is unable to collect this data without this action.
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
The Cookies we use
|_ga||2 years||Analytics – Used to distinguish users.|
|_gid||24 hours||Analytics – Used to distinguish users.|
|_gat||1 minute||Analytics – Used to throttle request rate.|
|woocommerce_cart_hash||Session*||Contains information about your basket|
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||Session*||Contains information about your basket|
|wp_woocommerce_session_[hash]||Session*||Unique customer code to identify your basket in the database|
|wordpress_[hash]||Session*||Required for login authentication|
|wordpress_logged_in_[hash]||Session*||Required for login authentication|
* Session cookies, also known as transient cookies, are temporary. They don’t have an expiration date attached and only store information about what you do during a single session. A session is simply a randomly generated/unique value that is assigned when someone visits a website. Session cookies are stored temporarily in memory and are automatically removed when the browser closes or the session ends.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
Jask Creative use website analytics packages to analyse website statistics, these include but are not limited to metrics such as the number of visitors, visit duration and most viewed pages. The data collected by the analytics packages is anonymised and Jask Creative cannot use this data to identify an individual.
To help further protect the privacy of our website visitors, we utilize the IP address anonymisation feature of Google Analytics, this replaces the last few digits of your IP address with 0’s, rendering it useless. More information about Google’s IP address anonymisation can be found here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052?hl=en
Google Tag Manager
Learn more at https://support.google.com/tagmanager/answer/6102821?, and to opt out, visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7519794.
Advertising & Targeting
Google advertising platform that analyses browsing activity across Website to establish user profile. Learn more at https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/, and to opt out, visit https://adssettings.google.com.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Our use of data is fully compliant with the requirements of EU General Data Protection Regulation and all our partners platforms whom we use to transfer and store data with also hold the required compliancy. We are registered with the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office) under their Data Protection Register. You can view our entry here.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
The PRIMIS Marketing Portal website is secured by HTTPS to ensure all data transferred to and from our server to your device(s) is encrypted during transit. The security policy we have in place will force this secure connection (HSTS).
Links from our site
The PRIMIS Marketing Portal website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that Jask Creative have no control of websites outside the jaskcreative.co.uk or marketing-portal.co.uk domains. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.